Why choose me?
The short of it...
I am a unique professional copywriter since I offer my clients the best of two worlds:
1) I intimately understand the practical needs of small businesses.
I come with over 25+ years practical experience owning, managing and working in information technology small business, as well as health and wellbeing small to medium business.
2) I have 14+ years of exceptional professional website design and online marketing experience.
This includes professional ecommerce websites, management of social media platforms, creating expert marketing copy and compiling promotional strategies for small to medium business.
3) I can reliably and affordably take away the burden of managing your online marketing.
While it is a necessity to promote your business, for many business owners it can easily become a time-and-energy drain – without the reward (i.e. more clients!).
4) I truly value the quality of work I provide AND your satisfaction is my main goal.
If you, as my client, are not happy, then I will work tirelessly until you are. That is my promise to you.
I have a personal work ethic which means I value integrity above quick income.
I also want you to be SO thrilled with my work that you recommend me to ALL your professional contacts –
so I do have an extra incentive there to impress you!
P.S. I am very friendly, a clear communicator and love to laugh – so working with me is a breeze! 😉
Qualifications and Experience
* Bachelor Arts – English & Comparative Literature
(Murdoch University, Perth WA)
* 11 years experience coordinating retail information technology store, Leading Edge Computers Grafton
(individual store within Australia-wide buying group).
I trained extensively in professional customer service, sales, inventory management, small business marketing (read: on a shoestring!), website design, copy writing and the (at that time) burgeoning new world of social media – which most small business owners initially considered a waste of time!
I was fortunate to have also received national training from some of the best business minds and speakers within Australia, and have since applied much of it successfully on a practical basis with many businesses (as well as my own).
* 10+ years experience working with alternative health company, Australian Bush Flower Essences (Sydney NSW)
as International Correspondence Tutor, International College Course Teacher Trainer and Facebook Page Administrator (where I built them a following of 12K followers from 0!).
This experience broadened my horizons beyond retail small business, building my skills in promotion of health practitioners, alternative therapists, holistic health practices, alternative energy healers and psychic mediums.
* 25+ years customer service experience.
I feel this is a crucial skill for being able to create successful small business websites, write effective marketing copy and for designing any online marketing materials. I definitely do not copy a bunch of generic text based on what other businesses have on offer elsewhere! Instead, what you get from me is thoughtful copy, aimed at your target customer, with the aim of producing your desired outcome (i.e. more leads, more sales, etc.). I also believe it is imperative that the person designing your marketing materials understands what it is like to actually deal with customers in person – you have to know how customers think and act in order to successfully write for them!
My Personal Guarantee
* Genuinely knowledgeable about website design and real-life online small business marketing.
* A careful and clear communicator – I will always ensure I am clear about your needs before I create your quote and complete your job.
* Always striving to work with integrity and transparency – I do what I say I will do, no pretense here!
* Capable of delivering what I promise or I will not agree to do your work.
* Able to offer you my practical small business experience AND related abilities to construct effective tried and tested online marketing tools.
I can offer you:
* Written copy that WILL stand out from the crowd (both online and/or offline).
* Aesthetically pleasing, effective and functional WordPress websites
(including optional eCommerce functionality).
* Effective online and/or offline promotional plans
(comprising a cohesive sales funnel with website, social media, blog and direct email marketing).
* Many, MANY related offerings – just get in touch here to see how I can help!